Sunday, May 29, 2011

A Layout for our Couple's Almanac

After posting about making a Couple's Almanac I have been busy making layouts and other elements for our almanac. I am so excited to continue filling out our journaling cards that are all about our lives as a couple. I have purchased many digital kits to make the cards and other elements for our almanac. It is so fun to "play" with all the different parts of the kits.

I will try to post more of my journaling cards so you can see what we will have in our almanac. There are so many ideas of things to include in such a "book." I have all summer to get creative and work on our almanac. That's one of the many joys of being a teacher!

The past week or so has been so busy that I haven't had a chance to write a new post. That is on my to-do list for this week too. It keeps growing longer and longer by the minute! But that's okay... certainly not a complaint! I am more than thankful for it all!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment