Thursday, January 10, 2013

Celebrating 18 years of Marriage!

Monday was my 18th wedding anniversary! I decided to dig out my wedding dress to see if had any chance of fitting... It ALMOST did! I got it zipped halfway up the back! After two kids and that many years I was happy with that!

My husband and I have found ourselves in the midst of life with kids the past few years. It seems the adolescent years have us running them here and there, therefore preventing us from celebrating that evening. So we will celebrate at another time! Our feelings aren't based on the day, but on our vows to one another. We try to celebrate our love/marriage any chance we get!

Take the time to spend time with your spouse and reaffirming your love for one another. Even if it is to watch a movie together one evening, go for coffee or a walk, or even do the grocery shopping together ( minus the kids). Make sure to share a "sweet nothing" with your spouse about why you are still in love and how your love has grown.

Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment